Press Release from NZ Hi-Tech Trust
It is now a little over 6 weeks until entries close for the 2017 NZ Hi-Tech Awards on Monday 6 March 2017.
Entering the NZ Hi-Tech Awards can give you:
• Public Recognition
• Media coverage
• Reward, retain and attract the best talent
• Opportunity to refine your Value Proposition
• Exposure to investors
• Exposure to our world class line up of local and international judges
Entering the Awards is easy! Just choose the categories you want to enter. Also, for the first time you can also nominate other companies and individuals who you think should enter. Please note that nominations do close off 3 weeks ahead of the official close off for entries.
We also recommend joining our LinkedIn group and following us on Twitter to keep up to date with the 2017 Awards programme. You'll be automatically added to our database and will receive email updates on important things as well.
Entering also gives you the opportunity to take part in three outstanding events:
• The Entrants cocktail events (to announce finalists) held simultaneously in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch on Wednesday 29 March 2017.
• The Alumni Event - a complimentary full-day event featuring workshops and speakers, exclusive to entrants in the past two years on Thursday 11 May 2017.
• The Gala Awards Dinner in Auckland at the Viaduct Events Centre on Friday 12 May 2017.
Start your entry now – entries close 5.00 pm, Monday, 6 March 201