In this pānui:
- Covid Protection Framework Safety System
- TIA's New Traffic Light System and Worker Vaccination- webinar
- TNZ’s strategy and the domestic market update - webinar
- NZ Tourism Awards - Monday 29 November
Covid Protection Framework Safety System
OSHbox has developed a Covid-19 Protection Framework Safety System for Māori tourism operators, which provides you with the tools to:
- Assess risks and protect your business through each setting (Red, Orange, Green)
- Navigate the use of vaccination certificates for contractors and employees
- Follow protocols and keep records
- Communicate to internal and external stakeholders
As the country moves to the new Covid Protection Framework (Traffic Light System), and gears towards opening the borders, it is imperative that you are prepared.
- 2 December 2021: At 11.59pm, all of Aotearoa will move to the traffic light system. Tāmaki Makaurau will move to Red. Settings for the rest of Aotearoa are yet to be decided on, but are expected to be announced on 29 November 2021.
- 15 December 2021: People travelling out of Tāmaki Makaurau will need to be fully vaccinated, or have a negative test 72 hours prior to departing Tāmaki Makaurau. This requirement will remain in place during the core summer period, until 17 January 2022.
TIA's New Traffic Light System and Worker Vaccination Webinar
Wednesday 1 December at 2pm
Do you have questions on what the new framework means for your business? Fiona MacMillan, Partner at Lane Neave will open the discussion and then answer your questions. If you have any questions in advnace, send them here: firstname.lastname@example.org
TNZ’s strategy and the domestic market update
Thursday 2 December at 10am
Join Tourism New Zealand Chief Executive, René de Monchy who will give an overview of Tourism New Zealand’s strategy and performance.
The domestic team will then share more about the current and future state of the domestic market, including details on activity and campaigns through to 2022 and opportunities for you to leverage these to grow your business.
- René de Monchy, Chief Executive
- Bjoern Spreitzer, General Manager Domestic and Business Events
- Anna Smith, Partnerships Manager (Domestic)
NZ Tourism Awards and Summit
The Tourism Summit Aotearoa and NZ Tourism Awards take place online this year on Monday 29 November. Tourism Summit begins at 9am. See the online programme here. You can still register but there is a cost. The Tourism Awards kick off at 6pm sharp. The event is free to attend. Click here to register, and click here to see the full list of the 2021 finalists. Don't forget to dress up!
Noho ora mai,
NZ Māori Tourism.