OK, so this is our first Dragons' Den and already we have realised that we might need to tweak some things (yes we do listen to you)! First things first , applications have been extended for Dragons' Den - they now close at 5pm on Friday 20 July.
Those who have already submitted will have the opportunity to re-submit. Entirely up to you.
More than one category can be entered in to, but each application must be tailored and specific to the category – do not be sending in the same application for 2-3 categories (seriously).
1. Bring your idea to life - $10k (start-up)
2. Small Māori tourism business with a big idea - $10k (established business)
3. Innovate for success - $10k (open)
4. China New Zealand Year of Tourism 2019 - $10k (open) How will you leverage 2019 to promote Māori tourism?
5. Dragon's Award - $20k - all shortlisted candidates will be eligible for this award.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted the following week.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to pitch their idea in a three minute presentation to the Dragons and audience at the Māori tourism workshops in Napier on Tuesday 7 August.
That evening will be a networking dinner and announcement of Dragon's Den winners
Whanau, this is about you and your idea, not ours! We are not in a position to guide or influence your applications and nor should we. So, do your best.
Any questions, please contact Amy firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 474 4687.
Nā mātau ko Pania